Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
Successful companies are customer-driven, placing customers at the center of their decision-making process and focusing on strategies that deliver a consistently positive experience at every touch point.
Customer feedback is an integral component of customer centricity, as is an understanding of how the customer experience works with internal and market factors to impact your bottom line.
Gathering high quality customer feedback and transforming it into business understanding is Clear Seas Research’s specialty.
Clear Seas partners with clients to help them make data- and industry-driven strategic management decisions. We developed our methodology to help clients understand and leverage their total customer experience. Our customer relationship experts help you look across the total relationship with customers to:
- Develop an understanding of the total customer experience
- Understand how well your business model meets customer expectations
- Uncover the interrelated drivers of satisfaction, value, commitment, advocacy, loyalty, and consumer purchase
- Identify scenarios for performance improvement for various strategies
- Deploy and take action on customer feedback throughout your organization
At both the relationship and transaction level of research, being responsive to customer needs requires continuous monitoring of your performance and the market. Clear Seas Research helps clients stay on top of their game through on-going tracking surveys and feedback deployment tools, and related services such as:
- Continuous tracking and market monitoring services
- Quarterly “snapshot” surveys to track overall performance metrics
- Annual measurements and summaries to compare year-to-year performance
Point in Time research provides a focused, deep dive understanding of a specific customer touch point, transaction, event, or product within the total customer experience. Results provide tactical feedback that assists in managing product-specific, day-to-day or event-focused customer needs. Clear Seas Research provides a range of point in time research services, such as:
- Contact experience surveys
- Product and bundle satisfaction, loyalty, and future purchase intent
- Event experience, such as product delivery and media event satisfaction
- Influencer and decision process studies