Product Development & Assessment
In today’s competitive marketplace, successful companies utilize market research to guide the product lifecycle. They understand the core needs, perceptions and decision-drivers of their current customers and are responsive to them; they develop new products and/or modify existing products in both existing and emerging markets as a result of ongoing assessment.
At Clear Seas Research we utilize both quantitative and qualitative research approaches to help identify areas of strategic opportunity and to determine which options offer the greatest potential for your company.
Our product research solutions help you to understand issues, such as:
- What are the wants and needs of my target customers? What do they expect?
- Does my product/service fit these needs? Is it relevant to the target market?
- Are there critical unmet needs in the marketplace?
- What are the key drivers of purchase decisions in my category?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of my product/concept?
- How do target customers view and connect to competitive products/services and how do we compare?
- How are my competitors positioned in the market? How can we optimize our product/service positioning?
- Does my existing product work in a new market?
- What is the potential for a new product? Which of my concepts presents the greatest potential (appeal, purchase consideration, etc.)?
Clear Seas Research will work closely with you to arrive at solutions to your business questions on product/service needs, viability and positioning.