The Clear Seas Pricing Research Advantage
Companies today are more cost focused than ever before and are continually looking for ways to maximize the perceived value of a purchase while reducing overall costs. Regardless of what point your product/service is at in the product lifecycle, its success is largely dependent on the cost and associated value of the product/service.
At Clear Seas Research we utilize both direct and indirect pricing research approaches to understand the optimal price your product or service should be offered at to maximize sales and profits and promote the success of your business. We work closely with you to create a customized solution that fits your needs – no more, no less.
Partnering with our clients we help tackle important questions surrounding pricing such as:
- What price point will maximize sales?
- What price point will maximize overall profitability?
- Where does the price need to be relative to competitive offerings?
- What’s the perceived value of the product/service?
- What price do customers’ expect to pay?
- What price will maximize distributor profit margins and encourage product promotion?
- What price indicates high quality? Best value? Etc.?
- How should the product be positioned to communicate value and command a higher price?
- What product/service attributes can demand a higher price?
Drawing on traditional direct and indirect pricing research approaches including choice-based conjoint and Van Westendorp Clear Seas Research will work closely with you to determine the answers to your pricing questions.