2019 State of the Industry – Food Manufacturing
This report evaluates the issues and technologies that food and beverage manufacturers are adopting to enhance productivity and success. Understanding how industry leaders are addressing these challenges can help other industry professionals evaluate their own efforts, as well as to better prepare for the future. Additionally, technologies and methods for addressing food safety are explored.
Why Order this Report?
Who Should Read this Report?
Vice presidents, Directors and Managers of Food Engineering, Planning, Sales, Manufacturing, Business Development, Product Development, Consumer Insights and Operations in food manufacturers and distributors, as well as those who supply ingredients and information to support the food manufacturing industry.
Objectives of this research are to identify:
- How throughput and budgets are being allocated
- How throughput and budgets have changed from prior year
- Structural changes in organization since prior year
- Productivity improvement methods
- Food safety methods
- 166 online surveys completed with active, qualified Food Engineering subscribers who have purchase influence over equipment, products and/or services for a food or beverage manufacturing company
- Data collected July 16 – 29, 2019